Books are Alive

"With each book I write, I become more and more convinced that [the books] have a life of their own, quite apart from me"
-Madeleine L'Engle

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hunger Games: First Teaser Trailer

So it's the moment we have all been waiting for...the release of the first teaser trailer from the Hunger Games out in theaters March 2012. Check it out. Now I know it's not really much to go by--running, trees, bow and arrow; but I have a good feeling about it. I already like the atmosphere (dark, confining, scary, claustrophobic) and the energy, and I like Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss. I also like the narration. It really fits. I would have loved to see Peeta and Gale though (I know, I know, we did get those photos in Entertainment Weekly but I am still not sold yet). I would like to see the interaction and chemistry between the three leads...I would also like to see District 12. And Prim. And Cinna. Okay. Okay. Am I asking for too much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment